POSITION: Accountant – Treasury Function
POSTING NUMBER: 20-14
STATUS: Regular Part-Time: Tuesday to Thursday
REPORTS TO: Finance Manager
START: April 7, 2020
The Accountant is responsible for the treasury functions of cash management. The Accountant also initiates and implements process improvements, monitors cash inflows and outflows to ensure sufficient working capital are maintained and collaborate with Finance Manager to maximize idle cash. The Accountant ensures service to programs is delivered efficiently, accurately, in a friendly and timely manner.
EDUCATION/PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
- CPA or CGA, CMA, CA student level 3
- Minimum three years recent related experience relating to treasury function management, bank reconciliation and other accounting reconciliations, including two year’s experience working with ERP system.
- Working knowledge of excel at intermediate level with the ability to design spreadsheet templates.
- Recent experience with initiating and implementation of process improvements.
- Ability to work well with others in promoting a team environment as well work with minimal amount of supervision.
- Proficiency in using ACCPAC Windows, M/S office, Word and Access.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a stressful and changing work environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to work with people who may have experienced abuse, poverty, grief and loss, oppression, violence, mental health challenges, and/or addictions issues, and/or those who may be living with HIV/AIDS or other life-limiting or life-threatening conditions
The Bloom Group is actively recruiting throughout the current Covid-19 pandemic. Successful candidates will be provided with the training and equipment to safely carry out their duties, ensuring the best protection for the staff and clients.
Date Posted: March 11, 2020
Deadline for submission: Vacant until Filled
OPEN TO: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Bloom Group.
Should your application be selected for further consideration we will be in contact with you shortly.