POSITION: Data Entry Clerk
DEPARTMENT: Women and Children’s Services – W&C Administration Office
POSTING NUMBER: 18-129
SALARY: $18.53 – $20.46
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for collecting the completed and accurate client information from the Client Intake forms for the Coordinator of the Program. This may involve entering the client data into a BC Housing Client Intake database program. This position is responsible for producing reports and statistics as requested by the Coordinator from the information on the forms, entered into the database or any other software program, and/or from research. The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the record management system for the Client Intake forms and other related reports/statistics.
EDUCATION/PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum grade 12 education.
- Office Administration
- One year’s recent experience working with data entry and database management or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
- Gender is a bona fide occupational requirement: self-identifying women only applicants please.
- We are particularly interested in receiving applications from women who reflect the diversity of the women who access our services: Indigenous and Racialized Women strongly encouraged to apply.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Access.
- Type 50 wpm.
- Ability to organize and present materials in a business format.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English verbally and in writing.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal amount of supervision.
Date Posted: December 12, 2018
Deadline for submission: December 19, 2018 for internal applicants or externally until filled.
OPEN TO: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Bloom Group.
Should your application be selected for further consideration we will be in contact with you shortly.