Join us. Choose to make a difference.
$1,000 can provide children at Springhouse with day camp activities for one week.
$500 can provide a patient with end-of-life hospice care for one day.
$250 can provide art therapy programs to people with complex mental health challenges.
$100 can provide supplies for the healing garden at Powell Place.
$50 can support life-enhancing social activities in our supported mental health facilities.
To give by credit card: Click here.
To give by cheque:
- Download, print and complete this form.
- Mail your completed form and cheque payable to The Bloom Group Community Services Society to:
The Bloom Group
391 Powell Street
Vancouver BC V6A 1G5
If you have questions about donations and gift options, please contact Darius Maze, Resource Development and Communications Manager, at 604-606-0306 or email@example.com.
Other ways to give:
A number of employers feature programs to support employees who would like to give back to their communities:
- Employee Giving Programs: Staff participates in directing corporate funds to their charity of choice.
- Matching Funds: Employers match employee donations to double each gift and impact.
- Volunteer Recognition Program: Employees apply for a grant from their employer to direct a contribution to a charity for which they have volunteered a minimum number of hours in that year.
Check with your employer’s personnel or human resources department to enquire about available programs.
Publicly Traded Securities
You can make a gift of publicly traded securities and increase your tax savings.
Leaving a Legacy Gift in your Will
You can help ensure housing and social services are available to the most vulnerable members of our community, for years to come.
Bequests or legacy gifts are a profound and lasting demonstration of your values and ideals.
Click here to learn more about Legacy Giving.
Vancouver Foundation Endowment Fund and the May Gutteridge Hospice Endowment Fund
Your contributions to our endowment funds help build assets to successfully sustain our work.
Please contact Darius Maze, CFRE – Resource Development and Communications Manager, at dmaze(at)thebloomgroup.org or 604-606-0306 for more information.
The Bloom Group is a charitable, non-profit organization. Our charitable tax number is BN108021544RR0001.